Rainbow National Dance Competition is thrilled to announce that we will be awarding $500 Scholarships to 4 Graduating Seniors at our 2016 National Finals. If your studio has graduating Seniors that would like to apply, please direct them to the following link to fill out the application.
Eligible applicants must attend one of Rainbow’s 2016 National Finals. The deadline for completed applications is June 1, 2016.
Rainbow Dance Competition is proud to announce that we will be awarding a graduating senior with a National Graduating Senior Scholarship at each one of our National Finals!
If you are a graduating senior and competing at one of our National Finals, we want to know why you deserve the prestigious scholarship. Rainbow is looking for that one outstanding dancer that is committed to performing amazing work on and off the stage. This dancer will sashay away with a $500 scholarship! Please see the criteria below.
Applicants must be:
• Current high school (or home-schooled) seniors attending school in the United States;
• Anticipating completion of high school diploma at the time of application;
• Planning to pursue a degree at an accredited U.S. post-secondary institution;
• Attending a Dance Studio that is participating in a 2015 Rainbow National Finals;
• Carrying a minimum 3.00 GPA at the end of their junior year of high school.
We will award the scholarship winner during our spectacular Grand Finale.
To all graduating seniors, Rainbow is ecstatic to see you leap into your bright future!
Good luck to all applicants!