Applicants must be:
• Current high school (or home-schooled) seniors attending school in the United States;
• Anticipating completion of high school diploma at the time of application;
• Planning to pursue a degree at an accredited U.S. post-secondary institution;
• Attending a Dance Studio that is participating in a 2017 Rainbow Dance National Finals;
• Carrying a minimum 3.00 GPA at the end of their junior year of high school.
Rainbow National Dance Competition is thrilled to announce that we will be awarding $500 Scholarships to 4 Graduating Seniors at our 2016 National Finals. If your studio has graduating Seniors that would like to apply, please direct them to the following link to fill out the application.
Eligible applicants must attend one of Rainbow’s 2016 National Finals. The deadline for completed applications is June 1, 2016.